Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy thanksgiving.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING BLOGWORLD AND TO MY FAMILY!

I am feeling sufficiently stuffed and ridiculously lethargic, so this post is going to be short and sweet. Since my family is in four different places for the holiday, I wanted to send some love their way via abundant life.

Mom - I hope you are surviving the frigid Minnesota tundra and have eaten plenty to keep you warm on what promises to be a most chilly night. I am so grateful you are my mom!

Dad - I heard you made my corn pudding and I hope it was a hit. Did you bite the bullet and make my homemade cranberry sauce? Whatever you feasted on, I hope it was tasty and that you were in the presence of the most pleasantest of company. I am so thankful for the man you are in my life!

Sister - I missed you SO much today and wished we could be cooking and dancing in the kitchen. BUT, I hope all your dishes turned out amazing and that you enjoyed a delicious spread. I am beyond grateful for you, Pearl, Mere-bear and Nick. You are all so precious to me and I love you dearly.

Wherever you are and whomever you are with, I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving and took the time to give thanks to God on this day for "every good and perfect gift is from above."

No comments: