Saturday, November 7, 2009

cop-out post #1

My soul, wait in silence for God only, for my hope is from Him.
He only, is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold;
I shall not be shaken.

Psalm 62:5&6

Yes, I realize I'm already resorting to an "easy" post, but in my defense, this scripture really spoke to my heart this week. I have been reading the book of Psalms for a couple weeks now, and I can't begin to tell you what an encouragement it has been.

If you aren't currently reading a particular passage in scripture/doing a Bible study, I implore you to dig into Psalms. Whatever it is you are going through at this particular point in time, be it joy or sadness, hope or despair, I can promise you these verses will most certainly uplift you.

May you have a blessed Saturday night!!!

No comments: