Wednesday, November 18, 2009

the best laid plans of mice and men...

So, I had every intention of posting an awesome entry for today, but "Blogger" had other ideas. My videos are taking HOURS to upload and I don't even think they'll be ready to go before the night is over. Sad day indeed.

Therefore, I am throwing up a post in a lackluster effort to "comply" with the rules of National Blogging Month, but I heartily apologize for the absolutely pointless entry. It is never my goal to post for kicks and giggles. I value my lovely readers (and your time) far more than that.

In an effort to extend an olive branch, I will leave you with a picture of my little chalupa. Get a load of those brown eyes...swoon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a living doll! You certainly didn't waste this post. I will gladly settle for pictures of our Little Chalupa - or Hay-Hay - any day of the week!