Friday, June 12, 2009

later much!

After a rather dull, mundane and quasi-emotional week (and tornado-filled for that matter), I am roughly 3 hours away from heading south-bound, 35 (feel free to break into song)! Being without power Wednesday night and Thursday morning, coupled with some other drama has left me ready to shake the dust off of this town and get away to a carefree place, where the livin' is easy.

Fortunately for me, this happens to be the weekend of Lianna's bachelorette bash taking place at the fousin's lakehouse. There promises to be a lot of sun, a little (or a lot) bubbly, good eats and overall good times with great peeps. Stay tuned for a post with plenty 'o pics when I return.

Until then, I hope you all have quack-tastic weekends!!! May God fill your hearts with a joy that's abounding and a peace that surpasses all understanding.

P.S. Where's your favorite spot for a quick getaway? (mine's Austin/lakehouse...obvs!)

1 comment:

Meggers1021 said...

Have fun Rachie!! Take lots of pics! I like the idea of a weekend at the beach, but beaches are hard to come by in Dallas!