Thursday, July 9, 2009

race you to the altar.

I can't believe it's finally here.

I can't believe my "little" cousin is getting married this weekend.

I can't believe out of us 5 girls (Michelle, me, Christina, Elisa and Lianna) that she is the 2nd one of us to get married, only behind Michelle who is almost 8 years older...ahhhh!!!

I am leaving for the wedding festivities in about 15 minutes, and I'm grinning from ear to ear like the cheeseball that I am. Here is a look at the agenda:

Thursday
Rehearsal at the chapel
Rehearsal dinner at Clay Pit
After-party at Sean's casa

Friday
Lake day
Dinner with the Lyon's fam

Saturday
Breakfast and prep for wedding
The ceremony (I'm doing a reading from the Song of Songs...wish me luck)
Reception at Austin Country Club

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to every single minute of this time that I get to spend with my precious family. I feel truly blessed to be able to share life with family members who are not just blood relatives, but also dear friends. I love life. It's my favorite.

I hope you all have fabulous weekends and are blessed with joy that's abundant!

Stay tuned for massive postings of the wedding with may-juh pictorials!