Monday, January 25, 2010

my top 5.

So I have kind of been slacking on the blog front as of late, particularly in the sordid details of my amazingly exciting life (insert sarcastic tone and obligatory eye roll). This post is my lackluster attempt at remedying that situation.

I give you my Top 5 ways of starting the new year right:

1. Shower my friend, Brookie, with all things baby blue at her baby shower



2. Celebrate the life of a precious friend with wine, cheese, lively games and an
adorable cupcake cake



3. Attend a carnival of sorts where I had the pleasure of watching Miss Haylee ride the ponies and witnessed my sister take down more fair food than should be humanly possible






4. Bake up special treats and don a vintage homecoming dress (circa 2000) to attend a tacky prom-themed birthday party




5. Try my hand at homemade dough and have a rockin' pizza party with Michelle and Hay-Hay









Well, it might not be the most exciting or glamorous life you've ever seen, but might I be so bold as to say good times with good people make up a good life.

No comments: