Sunday, October 11, 2009

it's too late to apologize.

Okay, not really. But I did have the pleasure of hearing the song live this past week at the One Republic concert. View the videos below for some sound bytes of the set they played.





While I was definitely a fan prior to the conert, I became even more impressed upon hearing them live. They sounded exactly like they do on the radio which is such a rarity these days. I was also really taken with their stage presence and overall talent.

Their new album (which happens to come out on Tuesday) is chock-full of greatness and I highly recommend downloading it on i-tunes if you have the chance. I think you will really enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks/sounds like a great concert. I must confess that their only work I am familiar with is your title song "It's Too Late to Apologize", but I like it a ton. Glad you got to go - especially for free...

RL said...

i must say it's fairly humorous you like that song...a bit surprising...