Thursday, September 20, 2012

thankful thursdays.

Happy Thursday to you all, dear readers, and welcome to another edition of "thankful Thursdays." You might have noticed that I failed to post last week, but rest assured, this should not be an indication that I didn't have anything to be thankful for. No, there was much to be thankful for last week and the same goes for this week.

However, rather than listing a tangible grace for which I give thanks, I am going broad on you. This week, I am thankful for this exact moment and this exact place in my life--knowing that it is all gift and that every breath is because God is willing it. I am grateful for the struggles, the things that have gone wrong, the mundane details, the moments of grace, the prayers answered.

I believe the following quote sums up the prayer of my heart and I hope it speaks to you as well.


What are you grateful for this week? Please share.

No comments: