Friday, September 14, 2012

TDOC: lucky #13

Happy Friday! We have made it through another week at work, so it's time to let our hair down, loosen the ties (as if anyone wears them these days), and get ready for two WHOLE days off. I certainly hope you have something fun planned, but even if you don't, you can always follow my lead and turn the ordinary into a celebration!

Day 13

I was definitely the lucky one yesterday as I got to celebrate my 13th day with two of my best girls, Haylee and Meredith.



I had the distinct privilege of babysitting these two loves last night and we did it up right. We're talking homemade(ish) pizza, homemade peanut butter cookies, a dance party, AND a movie. My favorite part of the celebration was the dance party, but no surprise there.




Being with these two girls was quite possibly my favorite day of celebration so far, but how could it not be? Any day with them can easily turn into a party and I thank God for being the ultimate giver of these precious gifts.

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39

2 comments:

elisa said...

sounds like my kind of party (as you probably could have guessed). adorable childrens. awesome fousin. pizza. cookies. dancing. movie. seriously. THAT is what I call a party. love you!

RL said...

yeah, i knew the pizza/cookie/dance/movie party was RIGHT up your alley. you would have loved it. lots of love from texas to you!