Thursday, September 6, 2012

thankful thursdays.

Whew - two posts in one day.  I think I might be setting some sort of personal record here, but I didn't want to neglect my new weekly series on account of my TDOC series, so here is a quick post of thanksgiving for the week.

I'll keep today's short and sweet (and somewhat redundant with a capital R) and offer thanks to the Lord for my new abode.


I honestly feel like I won the lottery or hit the jackpot in that I am living in a real, bonafide home.  We have a yard, a driveway, a front porch, a back porch, a mailbox -- the whole enchilada, the whole kit and caboodle, the whole...I'll stop there.


And on top of all that, I moved into a home that was completely set-up, furnished, and decorated.  I feel so unbelievably blessed in the way the Lord provided.  He was so faithful in orchestrating this living situation and I cannot begin to express my thanks and gratitude for how He has cared for me.

So friends, that is what I am most thankful for this week.  In what way, big or small, has the Lord provided for you in the past few days?

No comments: