Thursday, December 24, 2009

have yourself a merry little christmas.

Merry Christmas Eve to all you out there in blog world! I cannot believe Christmas day is tomorrow, can you? Do you have all your shopping done and presents wrapped? Are your menus planned and is the eggnog chilling in the fridge?

More importantly, have you taken some time to be still and quiet and meditate on the miracle of Christ's birth? It is SO easy to get caught up in the trappings of the season and completely forget what an amazing moment in history we are celebrating. It is my desperate prayer that, if you do not know the love of Jesus Christ and are not overwhelmed by what this holiday really means, that you will allow your heart to be open for God to reveal Himself to you. There is nothing else in this life that matters.

I will be taking a bit of a blog hiatus for a few days (as I'm sure you understand), but I had to wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: