Monday, December 22, 2008

brrrrrr....

To all of you who just could not wait to break out your boots and sweaters - I hope you're happy! I hope you're just loving these temperatures that are dipping into the teens. I hope you are spending each day outside, running around, breathing in the fresh air. I hope you are sleeping under the stars just so you don't miss one minute of this lovely weather. In fact, I hope you are just smiling from ear to ear because you can't imagine anything better than being so cold you want to cry...

Yes, this is my negative blog for the month. I absolutely cannot bear this weather. I was so cold driving last night, I'm surprised I didn't have a wreck. Flashes of New York began to haunt me. I remember standing on the street corner with tears in my eyes because I was so freaking freezing. It's just not right. Bring back the balmy temperatures! Forget about a white Christmas. I'm dreaming of a tropical Christmas!!!

No comments: