Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tasty Tuesdays: the 42nd recipe

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Today's post is going to be as brief as it is simple. The day has gotten away from me, so in order to avoid this being a Tasty Wednesday, brevity will be the order of the day.

This is probably the easiest recipe I have ever blogged, but sometimes the easiest recipes are the real crowd pleasers. I made these on Easter morning while we were getting ready for church and they literally took not even five minutes to prep.

Poor Man's Chocolate Croissants


Ingredients:
1 tube of crescent rolls
1 C chocolate chips
sugar for sprinkling

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with non-stick foil.

2. Unroll and separate crescent rolls. Place about 10-12 chocolate chips on the wide end of the dough pieces and roll up like normal.

3. Place on baking sheet and sprinkle the tops with sugar.

4. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.

I hear chocolate croissants in France are absolutely to die for, but until I can feast on such a delicacy, this will have to do for now.

Have a Tasty Tuesday and I'll see you next week!

No comments: