Thursday, August 8, 2013

TBT: volume 2

I posted this bad boy on the gram that is insta, but thought I would throwback Thursday on the 'ole blog-a-rooski as well. You know, just for funsies and all.


Here Shelly and I are hitchin' a free ride on a very young, very spry Pops, some 25-26 years ago? Was there anything better than a double-decker piggy back ride when you were a kid? Well, maybe it wasn't so great for Michelle (or my dad for that matter), but I sure was sittin' pretty at the top. 

(Speaking of my dad, I think it's safe to say one too many of these contributed to his back problems, but I think he would totally agree that it was worth it.)

And would ya get a load of the blue ribbon being proudly displayed for the camera? I'm guessing that was awarded at some sort of field day. You know the kind - with the sack races, water balloon toss, and relay race...definitely the best day of the school year, but I digress.

Anywho, thanks for taking a trip down memory lane on this Throwback Thursday. Happy almost Friday - woo hoo! 

No comments: