Monday, July 23, 2007

Here we go again...

So I'm now starting my 3rd and final final blog! If this doesn't work, my days of blogging are officially over!

Okay, I have started a blog, not because it is necessary due to the exciting nature of my life, but because I feel it is a much better use of my time over planning for the upcoming school year or organizing my life and being productive in general! No, I'm not having a baby, living out of state, or getting married (or any other activity which normally solicits the creation of a blog), I'm simply giving you a glimpse into the mundane day-to-day activities of my mostly uneventful life in the hopes that it gives you something to do when in reality, you should be working...fun, right?

Anyway, I will regale you with a brief summary of my past year teaching and bring you up to date on my summer thus far.....I know you are waiting with baded breath! So without further ado, I will close this blog and begin a new one...happy reading!

1 comment:

Brooke & Freeland said...

YAY!!!!! Im so excited!!! :) Sorry you had to start so many blogs. Hopefully this one will be a keeper. So far .. Im voting yes!