Friday, October 21, 2011

birthday love.

While it's not standard practice for me to do birthday posts for each and every one of my family and friends, I did want to show some love for a couple very special back-to-back birthdays.

Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Meagan, who is celebrating her birthday today. Meagan and I have been friends since 9th-10th grade and I don't think there was a Wednesday night from the years 1999-2001 that she didn't spend the night with me. She is without a doubt one of the most gracious, generous, hospitable and loyal people I know. Everyone is always welcome in her home and she loves her friends and family unconditionally. Praying for a beautiful new year in your life, friend.





And while it may be a bit preemptive, I know I won't be blogging tomorrow, so I want to send out a huge Happy Birthday wish to my sissy. You're the cheese to my macaroni, the peanut butter to my jelly, and my partner in crime (and in life). You are the most merciful person I know and have taught me so much about grace and forgiveness. You are fiercely loyal and hold your family in the highest regard as your greatest gift and most treasured possession this side of heaven. As you begin a new year in your life, I wish so much for you, but I think I could sum it all up into one prayer: that you would experience the fullness of joy found in the presence of Christ alone and that you would grow in the overwhelming knowledge of His perfect love. I love you, dear sister, and hope you have the happiest of birthdays.




No comments: