Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Grateful

Today, I am so very grateful for the Food Network.

Yes, it's true, I absolutely love the Food Network and if I had to pick one channel on which my TV could never deviate from, it would be forevermore locked on 231. Sure, there are a few shows and hosts that aren't exactly my favorite, but 90% of the time, I turn on the channel and be perfectly content with life.

So for all of you out there who have yet to experience the awesomeness that is the Food Network, I encourage you to tune in as soon as possible. If you're looking for some recommendations, my favorites are Throwdown w/Bobby Flay; Diners, Drive-ins & Dives; Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels; Paula's Party; Down Home w/the Neelys; Iron Chef America and The Next Food Network Star. Happy viewing!

No comments: