Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Grateful...

Today, I am grateful for the sun. I am grateful that I can walk outside and feel the warmth on my skin and the light on my face. It may seem simple and overdone, but today, this is what I am grateful for.

If you know me at all, you're well aware of the fact that I'm not a cold weather kind of girl. Give me the searing hot Texas summer over the blustery northern winter any day. I'll take 100+ degree temperatures, humid air and scorching heat indexes all day long if the alternative involves wearing a coat or any other form of winter garb. It's just not in my blood to face temperatures below 70 degrees. Call me crazy, but I am what I am and at least I know what that is...

1 comment:

Brooke & Freeland said...

Im grateful that you are once again blogging!!!!!!!!! I love it and Im so excited that I can read all about whats going on & how you are doing!!!!!