Thursday, May 22, 2014

instalife: volume 3

And now, for your viewing enjoyment, I present to you the third installment of my instalife series. In all transparency, it should be noted that some of these are merely i-phone pics and never made it to the gram. Being the rebel that I am (not), I'm going to let some of these non-gram photos sneak into the mix. (sidenote: what did I ever do before instacollage? anyone else a fan?)

So here they are, in no particular order and with no particular artistic focus...just my life...in photo form. Because like I always say, if it's not documented with a photo, it didn't happen ;)


celebrating this sweet girl's decision to give her life to Christ - praise God!


make a wish: celebrating Natalie's birthday


the sunset view from my window seat, en route back to Tejas


our last supper at the clubhouse: frowns all around (at least the pizza was good)


community girls at Eric's b-day bash


the birthday crew for Eric's 30th


Miss Haylee Grace at her skating debut


half of my amazing moving team: major guns + stellar organizing skills = perfectly packed storage unit


a farewell collage to the clubhouse


me and the bestie with a newly baptized Michael


Watermark Baptism 2014: an amazing day


Ephesians 2:8-10


the aftermath of a violent storm #texasspring


celebrating the marriage of Kevin and Jules


the lovely couple and some stellar selfies on the dance floor


heaven in a box (otherwise known as Cavalli's pizza)


mother's day sweets & treats


capturing the surprise and excitement of the trip reveal: love the bottom right


the hilarious MadLibs I used for part 1 of the surprise - last sentence is the best


more snapshots of our Mother's Day celebration


one of my fave TBT photos of my uncle & dad hitting the tennis courts - who wears short shorts?


the scavenger hunt unfolds...


more cupcakes for more birthday celebrations: cheers to life!


#myfavoritefood #noothercaptionneeded


a muffincake sandwich with these two loves


the little Mere bear dominating her first skating competition #goforthegold #winnerwinnerchickendinner


my first framily dinner at the new casa - loving the backyard


the whole crew celebrating Mere's 5th birthday #timeflies #iknowthesehashtagsarepointless

So there you have it - my instalife over the past month or so. Until next time, you stay classy, blogland.

No comments: