Wednesday, April 9, 2014

instalife: volume 2

Happy Wednesday, peeps! And happy 2nd to last week of Lent. We are almost there -- almost to the day where we get to celebrate the glorious resurrection of Jesus Christ. Woo hoo and hallelujah!

I thought I would continue this post series and give you another dose of my life on the gram of insta. In looking at a lot of insta feeds over the past few weeks, I can safely say that I most certainly do NOT have an eye for photography or art in any way, shape, or form. My pics are about as unartsy as they get, but they serve their purpose: to document and celebrate life. Word.

So here it is, in no particular order:


gloriously delicious pizza from Cavillis...'nough said 


the whole fam dam, all smiles, posing with the Pop's birthday bike


snapshots from my dear 'ole Dad's 62nd birthday celebration


my first attempt at irish soda bread...can't say I hated it since I ate the whole pan (not in one sitting, of course)


my victorious Bananagrams board - beat the Pop's in a grueling hour+ round


me and my loves


quite possibly my favorite instagram pic that I've ever captured: Crystal running the 1/2 marathon, in a state of utter and complete joy


Saturday morning Starbucks with these two...and, oh yeah, styling by Mere


the cutest little fairy you ever saw on a scooter


a Sunday afternoon cupcake picnic


getting sassy with the bubbles


backyard fun on a sunny Sunday


pure Texas sky goodness...breathtaking even over a freeway


seesterly love at Steph's wedding


family love at the wedding


rockin' it out on the dance floor, like a boss


a beautiful verse for the Easter season and an excellent way to end the post

2 comments:

elisa said...

your life is a work of art, Rachie! By the Master painter's hands. Your pictures are a beautiful glance into the wonder of you. I love you! Thanks for sharing the beauty!

RL said...

thank you, dear fuzzy. life is all art when viewed through that lens (: