Wednesday, February 26, 2014

insta-life: volume 1

Happy Wednesday, readers (all 3 of you)! We made it to Wednesday and that is good news, nay, that is great news. 

I hope you are having a slamma-jamma week and are pumped up that we are just a few days away from March. I don't know about you, but I am fit to be tied with this winter. Bring on spring and all that comes with it...can I get an amen?!

I decided I would start a series of posts that are short on talk and long on pics from the gram that is insta. Here is volume numero uno: enjoy!


a delicious coffee date at Mudsmith


Happy Birthday, Allison!


Happy Birthday, Christy!


January Christmas cookies with two of my faves


Sunday movie crew to see "The Nut Job"


Company holiday "Hollywood" party


Saturday coffee date with my favorite 4-year-old and the best dad in the world


The Linger Conference crew


a little Valentine's baking project


Isaiah 55: my meditation for February


Valentine's celebration with my two loves

No comments: