Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tasty Tuesdays: #46

Greetings and Happy Tuesday to you, my dear reader. I have been less than consistent with my posts as of late, but I hope you will forgive this neglect and stay with me during this erratic time.

I do come bearing a tasty recipe for you to try out just as soon as you get your hands on some fresh produce. You don't need more than just a few ingredients for this salad, but I promise you will really enjoy the sweet and salty combo.

Spring Salad with Feta & Grapes

Ingredients:
1 bag spring salad mix
1/2 C green grapes, halved
1/2 C red grapes, halved
1 container feta cheese, crumbled

1/4 C olive oil
1/4 C balsamic vinegar
1/8 C apple cider vinegar

1. Combine the spring mix, grapes and feta cheese in a large bowl.

2. Whisk together the olive oil and two vinegars and pour over the salad. Serve immediately.

This salad pairs excellent with grilled fish, chicken or pork tenderloin. It is perfect for the summer season!

Cheers to you and have a Tasty Tuesday.

No comments: