Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm in love!

"I'm in love! I'm in love! And I don't care who knows it." (name that movie)

It is official. I'm in love with the sun and I don't care who knows it. Welcome back my friend. Although it's just been about a week since I last saw you, it's been too long. I've been without your sweet rays of light that warm my skin and soothe my soul, and it was beginning to take its toll (just ask anyone who came in contact with me over the past week).

I've missed you so much and embrace your glorious return with open arms. Please don't leave me again, not even for a little bit. I promise I won't complain that I'm hot, even when it get's unbearably toasty in our apartment and I can't turn on the air because Reliant Energy is the devil. You will still put a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

Sorry for the cheesy post, but I felt after all my complaining about the cold, rainy week we just experienced, I had to give the warm weather a proper welcome!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

1 comment:

Meggers1021 said...

Ditto on that note! You sun worshiper...jk. I'm right there with you! PS- Elf!!!