Friday, May 30, 2008

Grateful...

Yes, I know you might be taken aback by the title of this post since I tend to err on the side of realism/pessimism. However, as I am getting back into the swing of things in terms of being an "active blogger," I thought I would attempt to write a daily post entitled "grateful" through which I would expound on those things in life which I have to be grateful for...

Today, I am starting with something very near and dear to my heart...I am grateful for...drumroll please...STARBUCKS. Yes, Starbucks, in all its commercial goodness - I am so thankful for their Americano (grande, or venti if I'm feeling crazy) with caramel syrup. It makes my day a little brighter and certainly makes my eyes a little wider. So thank you, Lord, for this little nugget of goodness. It is, without a doubt, one of my most beloved vices.

P.S. Happy Friday!

No comments: